The complex includes Nicholas Church, the adjacent cells with a refectory, a warm Church, the bell tower (West of St. Nicholas Church), deanery (South-West from the cells), the building of the former hospital and parish school. Preserved almost entire South wall with entrance gate and part of the West.
The greatest artistic value are the St. Nicholas Church and belfry — the first and most ancient structures of the complex (1542). Wooden monastery documented, even before the XVI century In the XVII century it was a significant maintained the monastery with its school. Since the beginning of the eighteenth century to 1832 are large construction work, there is a stone house of the Abbot, the cells and others In 1848, carried out major repairs of all buildings. Following the construction period of the monastery was during the late XIX — early XX centuries rebuilt the bell tower, deanery, cells with a refectory and a Church, built a hospital, parochial school, etc.
Nicholas Church, 1542 At the end of the XVIII century in front of the main West entrance of the Church is being built shestibalny a portico with pediment and classic frieze with triglyphs, fragments of which have survived on the corner buttresses of zapadnogermanskaya. The monument was purchased in 1960-ies: disassembled the dome and the portico on the main facade, laid arched opening of the apse, the Church is divided into two floors, restesanu Windows on the Northern facade.
The basis of the spatial structure of the Church is based on the scheme of the three-aisled, three-apse, four-column, cross-shaped ancient temple, creatively reinterpreted Ukrainian artists of the XVI century. Two surviving apse of the Church is substantially reduced relative to the volume of three naves, the Central semi-circular apse substantially forward side of the Northern quarter-a roundabout is smaller. The South side of the Eastern part closes prjamougolny in terms of volume, almost uneven, with the Central apse, probably, appeared in the XVII—XVIII centuries, instead of the original side of the apse. The Church walls were strengthened by buttresses in the left corner buttress of the Western façade features a spiral staircase leading to the attic. Buttresses set along the axes of arches that support the vaults covering the naves. The facades on the perimeter were modestly decorated with curb, fragments of which have survived on the East and partly on the southern wall. The cupola pillars of different shape: East — right octagons in cross section, Western hexahedron (closer in form to the wrong half of an octahedron). This is unusual for Ukrainian religious building of the XVI century. the reception was dictated by simultaneous application of the slab system of cross vaults on transverse arches with semi-circular and dome vaults. The darkened narthex was covered with semicircular arch with strikings above the two original small Windows of the Western façade. In the architecture of the monument there is a fusion of techniques and forms of ancient Russian architecture of Volyn architectural school.
The bell tower, 1901, Brick, square in plan, bunk. The entrance is framed with ogee-shaped frame, the facades are decorated with a frieze with square niches and battlements, lined with bricks.
The house of the priest, the beginning of XVIII century was Reconstructed from ancient buildings. Evolved in the late XIX — early XX centuries. with Stone, stucco, two-story (originally single storey), with a vaulted basement. Rectangular in plan, with two lateral avant-corps on the southern façade. Layout and sectional corridor with bilateral placement of rooms. A few rooms of the first floor has been preserved with semicircular vaults with strikings. The facades are divided by pilasters.
Cells, the last third of the XVIII century, Adjacent to the southern facade of Nicholas Church. Built on the old Foundation of cells (including basements). At the end of the XIX century, the building was slightly reconstructed with change of the external decor.
Cell brick, rectangular in plan, two-storey. Internal planning is corridor with one-sided placement of rooms. The corridors are covered by cross vaults. In the Central part is heated refectory Church, dividing the building into two halves. The Western facade is decorated in pseudo-Russian style. Under the cells — the basement, covered with semicircular vaults with strikings.